Monday, October 17, 2011

It has been an interesting couple of months. My guys class on Sundays no longer exists to learn how to read the Bible but instead is a look at issues and a group discussion on said topics. So I have been working through a Driscoll book on some interesting church issues. Work has been extremely different since I was last on here. I now work full time near 48 hours a week indeed. I have some overtime now. I love in Norwich still which can be a hassle because the drive is that 30 miles it always was but I digress. I have been really concerned lately with what my role in the local area is. I have been mulling over some solid points in this book and it has caused me to wonder greatly at the different arguments that Driscoll brings up. I will have more on this issue soon enough for now I am signing off with this little tidbit being my reemerging into the blogging world.

Ni neart go cur le cheile.

No comments:

Post a Comment