Monday, July 26, 2010

Great Morning world

So this morning I decided to say great morning instead of good morning. The reason being is that God has seen fit to let me share my heart about the issues I had with worship music and live to hae another day after realizing my 3 year stint in the bad attitude jail house. I now feel refreshed. I had a great talk this morning with my mommy about our family. Her side and my fathers. We just talked for about 2 hours on the subject of family and where ours was and why our extended family acts the way it does. Which if any one is from a family of any size then they realize what its like to have family and all the ins and outs from there forward. I love my family nuclear and extended. I have always loved them and always will. I started to cry talking about the different things that have happened with uncles and aunts and how the love seemed lost and the love seemed to grow with them. I have always been some what of a ...extrovert even among my family hahah. And if you have met my family ever you would realize how funny that is! I would like to end this completely overdone excursion into my family life with this link to a Francis Chan video that has had me thinking and laughing for a few days now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA_uwWPE6lQ

No comments:

Post a Comment